Open to discuss
- Early identification of people at risk based on a holistic assessment
- Tools supporting the development and follow-up of an individual care plan by the interdisciplinary care team
- Decision support tools for improved and proactive care
- Supporting empowerment and self-management, early detection of complications and deterioration
VIDAVO, a leading ehealth enabler, connects over its cloud solutions citizens and healthcare providers, making healthcare accessible to all. Our Vida24© connected care suite is a secure online platform, where citizens can log and keep health records and healthcare professionals manage patient data, enjoy personalization tools, effective time management, and flexible UXs.
Value our organisation can add in a joint tender
VIDAVO offers certified, scientifically proven, large scale tested and market validated and, operational in different business settings. We bring forward experience in service modeling by bridging the gap between research results, technological advances & customer needs and available resources.
In short, vidavo offers:
– Innovative customized solutions, addressing the individual needs of healthcare professionals.
– Novel integrated e-health services.
– Hand-held and easy to use technology products to citizens, encouraging them to undertake an active role in monitoring their health status.
– A bridge to the gap between research results and commercial exploitation.
Areas of cooperation sought
Vidavo is an expert in building ICT solutions that adapt to any use case related to health, self-management, etc. We are looking for partners from the Health care sector with the relative expertise, to work with us in creating a solution that responds to Carematrix requirements.
Small (< 50 employees and ≤ € 10 m turnover)
R&D Project Manager