Ready to be a coordinator (seeking a partner)
- Early identification of people at risk based on a holistic assessment
- Tools supporting the development and follow-up of an individual care plan by the interdisciplinary care team
- Decision support tools for improved and proactive care
- Tools facilitating seamless transitions and continuity of care from a person-centered perspective
- Supporting empowerment and self-management, early detection of complications and deterioration
Triolab AB / AddLife AB
AddLife is a listed Swedish Medtech company active on the European market. AddLife owns and acquires market-leading companies in niche segments with offerings aimed at the healthcare sector – from research to medical care.
Triolab is the largest independent distributor and support organisation for clinical diagnostics and life-science products in the Nordics and Baltics representing many of the world’s leading suppliers of diagnostic and life science products.
Triolab is known for its know-how, high-quality services, and strong commitment to customer service.
Value our organisation can add in a joint tender
Evidence shows that more than 80% of all clinical decisions are based on diagnostic results. We believe that CareMatrix will become successful if it partners with an independent, trustworthy diagnostic company with great understanding of classic core lab diagnostics, point-of-care diagnostic, patient driven diagnostic, healthcare IT, patient flow and flow of patient data within the healthcare system.
As a strong complement to our technology solutions Triolab offer change management and have dedicated resources to implement, improve and design new processes. Methodology is based on Lean principles and the design has been made to enable change in healthcare and to overcome the existing silo barriers. The combination of new solutions and people engagement is crucial to drive change in complex systems as healthcare. The market name for this consulting is Triolabmodellen (The Triolab model).
Triolab, a company within AddLife, is the largest independent distributor and support organisation for clinical diagnostics and life-science products in the Nordics and Baltics representing many of the world’s leading suppliers of diagnostic and life science products. Triolab is known for its know-how, high-quality services, and strong commitment to customer service. Our way of working is efficient and straightforward, and excessive bureaucracy is avoided. The market environment is in continuous change, and we strive to adapt our operations accordingly.
Providing a comprehensive, high-quality customer experience is one of our most important goals, alongside employee satisfaction and a good communal spirit. Close collaboration with other subsidiaries in AddLife is a key success. AddLife owns and develops companies that enhance quality of life, reduce patient suffering, and increase social benefit. To achieve this vision, AddLife offer subsidiaries competitive solutions that meet both the short-term and long-term needs of the customers.
AddLife consist of two business areas: LabTech and MedTech with more than 70 subsidiaries in total.The Labtech business area offers products, solutions, and a broad range of services in diagnostics, biomedical research and laboratory analysis. Customers include research laboratories, university hospitals, pharmaceutical companies and players in the food industry, primarily in the Nordic countries, as well as in Central and Eastern Europe. In the Medtech business area the subsidiaries offer products, solutions and services in Medtech and home care. Customers include hospitals, care facilities and users. The business area is active in the Nordic countries, Central and Eastern Europe and to a limited extent, in Australia.
Example of solutions in AddLife:
- Remote patient monitoring
- Home safety monitoring
- IT connectivity solutions for diagnostics
- Near patient testing
- Home self-testing
- Change management and implementation consulting
Why choose AddLife’s Triolab as your independent solutions partner:
- Thorough understanding of patient and patient data flow within healthcare
- Strong understanding of the local markets and their characteristics
- Organisation with sales, application support and service
- Combination of new technology and change management
- A network of over 160 highly educated specialists
- Close cooperation with key opinion leaders
- Financially sound and successful partner
- Close cooperation with suppliers
- Ethically sustainable operation
- Good reputation in the market
- Flat and flexible organization
Areas of cooperation sought
Hospital Information Systems (HIS-vendors)
Given the complexity of information share, relevant HIS-vendors are sought to have a deep collaboration with.
Laboratory Information Systems (LIS-vendors)
We seek relevant LIS vendors that can collaborate around the topic of consolidating diagnostics used in home care with hospital laboratory data. (System integration).
Medtech and Labtech companies that can add additional value to the solution
AddLife and Triolab cover a broad range of solutions. As the project goes further on additional needs will be uncovered and therefor we seek partners that can fill the gaps.
Large (> 250 employees and > € 50 m turnover)
Business developer and Project manager