Open to discuss
- Early identification of people at risk based on a holistic assessment
- Tools supporting the development and follow-up of an individual care plan by the interdisciplinary care team
- Decision support tools for improved and proactive care
- Tools facilitating seamless transitions and continuity of care from a person-centered perspective
- Supporting empowerment and self-management, early detection of complications and deterioration
Transforming Textiles AB
We have developed a Textile that works like a smartwatch but with better metrics and virus detection. The technology has been developed using space technology combined with textile engineering.We aim to implement this smart textile in the healthcare as a device and now seek a IT partner to help us get there together. We look forward to hearing from you and please contact us via email for more info.
B.regTransforming Textiles AB
Value our organisation can add in a joint tender
IT implementation will span to other industries such as Space and Aviation as well as Armed forces and many more.Our organisations value will be a long-term collaboration and new product developments throughout the journey.
Areas of cooperation sought
Space Tech/Smart Textile
Micro (< 10 employees and ≤ € 2 m turnover)