Open to discuss
- Early identification of people at risk based on a holistic assessment
- Tools supporting the development and follow-up of an individual care plan by the interdisciplinary care team
- Decision support tools for improved and proactive care
- Tools facilitating seamless transitions and continuity of care from a person-centered perspective
- Supporting empowerment and self-management, early detection of complications and deterioration
Tech4Care is an Italian company providing digital health products and services. Own solutions: ReLab – a gamified VR rehabilitation system, mHealth apps for self-management and care co-ordination for chronic conditions, and RED – a digital app for nursing home management.
Our key competences cover:
– software development and technology integration: mobile health (mHealth), serious games, artificial intelligence (AI), virtual reality (VR), Internet-of-Things (IoT);
– project management cycle and coordination of European projects;
– clinical, epidemiological and social research, including research with medical devices.
Value our organisation can add in a joint tender
Tech4Care is continously engaged in research and R&D for developing new digital health solutions. We have longstanding and successful experience in coordinating and working on Pre-Commercial Procurements (PCPs). Furthermore, we have robust experience in coordinating and managing multi-centre clinical studies with medical devices.
Areas of cooperation sought
We particularly seek partners to collaborate on technological design and development, patient engagement, clinical expertise.