Ready to be a partner (seeking a coordinator)
- Early identification of people at risk based on a holistic assessment
- Tools supporting the development and follow-up of an individual care plan by the interdisciplinary care team
- Decision support tools for improved and proactive care
- Tools facilitating seamless transitions and continuity of care from a person-centered perspective
- Supporting empowerment and self-management, early detection of complications and deterioration
Syndata, the Stockholm-based startup specialized in synthetic data solutions.
Synthetic data is Fake Real data. It is generated artificially (hence Fake) from real data, preserving statistical values within it, so it behaves like real data (hence Real). On the personal data points, synthetic data preserves insights, not identities. That’s why it protects privacy and is not subject to regulations (such as GDPR or similar regulatory frameworks). Additionally, you can generate as many data points as you need, taking care of biases within the real data and the problem of lack of data.
Value our organisation can add in a joint tender
Synthetic data can be used instead of real data for analysis, testing, sharing, and training of machine learning systems. By replacing real data with synthetic data, compliance is simplified, and data risks are reduced. Synthetic data can also be used to improve data sets through augmentation.
With this technology we can help the projects with releasing data value in a secure way.
Areas of cooperation sought
We are open minded about other partners. We can deliver directly to the project, be a partner or as a subcontractor. Although as a startup it is our estimation that other might have better conditions to promote and/or coordinate a consortium
AI -Synthesizing data
Micro (< 10 employees and ≤ € 2 m turnover)