Ready to be a partner (seeking a coordinator)
- Tools supporting the development and follow-up of an individual care plan by the interdisciplinary care team
- Decision support tools for improved and proactive care
- Tools facilitating seamless transitions and continuity of care from a person-centered perspective
- Supporting empowerment and self-management, early detection of complications and deterioration
SelfBack delivers an AI-driven digital therapeutics solution in app-form for patients with Low Back Pain (LBP). SelfBack was developed over the course of 5 years by a multidisciplinary team of world leading scientists and experts in the musculoskeletal and work environmental field. The primary functionality is a Decision Support System, based on exercises, education and physical activity. SelfBack is CE-certified under MDD as a Medical Device Class I and underwent a large scale RCT in Denmark and Norway (2019-2020)
Value our organisation can add in a joint tender
– Development team has extensive app-development experience, and has been developing apps since the birth of the App Store.We firmly believe that our expertise and knowledge of the scientific advisory board is very likely unprecedented in any other Back Pain related company. – Our founder and CEO is one of the, if not the, most experienced app developers in Denmark, with over 13 years of experience. The second founder and CMO has over 25 years of marketing and event experience. The third founder and CTO has been developing apps for over 10 years. – Team composition is based on the holistic needs of the client; Dedicated support staff and a dedicated implementation specialist both with a stern focus on client satisfaction and nothing else. We have direct proof of the monumental difference this makes for our clients. – The well-rounded team expertise consists of i.e.: MSc in Engineering (Health Informatics and Technology), BSc in Public Health, BSc in Digital Concept Development, PBA in Web Development and a MA in History. The team has a strong emphasis on the human in the centre of the technology and thus includes a Humanities perspective to balance the strong developmental and welfare-oriented focus. – Extensive experience with collaborative scientific studies spanning multiple years – Patient-centricity and encouragement of self-management to achieve faster recovery, is intrinsically what SelfBack is all about. – Strong dedication and willingness to implement SelfBack where feasible – Multiple large scale projects already in place and/or successfully launched, both with the private and public sector.
Areas of cooperation sought
InteroperabilityImplementation and integration Care plans/patient journeys Commercialisation Consortium participation We’re open to start up a dialogue for areas of cooperation not mentioned here.
Micro (< 10 employees and ≤ € 2 m turnover)
Research & Grants Specialist