Open to discuss
- Early identification of people at risk based on a holistic assessment
- Tools supporting the development and follow-up of an individual care plan by the interdisciplinary care team
- Decision support tools for improved and proactive care
- Tools facilitating seamless transitions and continuity of care from a person-centered perspective
- Supporting empowerment and self-management, early detection of complications and deterioration
Mode Sensors AS
Norwegian health-tech company developing and selling next generation sensor-technology to improve millions of lives and enhance human performance. Our flagship product is a wearable sensor-patch for continuous hydration monitoring and prevention of fluid imbalance.
Value our organisation can add in a joint tender
Unique technology for prevention of fluid imbalance (dehydration and overhydration) which is common among frail older adults and patients with chronic diseases, such as heart failure, kidney failure, etc.
Areas of cooperation sought
– System integrators / platform providers / service providers
Small (< 50 employees and ≤ € 10 m turnover)
Gøran van den Burgt