Ready to be a partner (seeking a coordinator)
- Early identification of people at risk based on a holistic assessment
- Tools supporting the development and follow-up of an individual care plan by the interdisciplinary care team
- Decision support tools for improved and proactive care
- Tools facilitating seamless transitions and continuity of care from a person-centered perspective
- Supporting empowerment and self-management, early detection of complications and deterioration
Mast Analytics is passionate about using data science to improve population health and strengthen health systems to respond to the challenges faced by healthcare delivery today. We combine our unique mix of AI, data science, clinical, public health, actuarial and statistical skills with vast healthcare industry and population health management experience to solve complex problems. As specialists in developing population health, computer-vision and natural language models, we strive to contribute to building resilient and intelligent healthcare systems for the future.
Value our organisation can add in a joint tender
The core value that we can contribute to a joint tender is that we have a track record of having built risk identification models that identify individuals earlier in a more proactive way then most models typically do. We have also been part of the process of using model output to inform care management interventions and programmes which incorporate care plans for patients with multiple conditions, and then monitor and measure outcomes as a result of intervening on these individuals. We are looking to be a part of a wider team in which we could contribute to all the use cases through our experience of being a part of the end-to-end process.
Areas of cooperation sought
We are based in Cape Town, South Africa and would like to find a European partner as project coordinator who we can support with our vast population health analytics and management experience and expertise.
Population Health Analytics, Data Science & Machine Learning
Micro (< 10 employees and ≤ € 2 m turnover)
Co-founder and Data Scientist