Gogoa Mobility Robots
Gogoa is a Spanish designer and producer of medical robotic devices for rehabilitation of movement in upper and lower limbs for patients affected by spinal cord injury, acquired brain damage of arthroscopy of a joint.
We have 3 exoskeletons (lower limbs, uppers limbs and knee) all of them with CE marking (class IIa).
We are based in Basque Country and looking to team up with other socio-sanitary companies to develop innovative tools and technologies to facilitate interdisciplinary care to individuals.
Value our organisation can add in a joint tender
Gogoa was the first European company to obtain CE marking of a lower limb rehabilitation exoskeleton for patients suffering from spinal cord injury, acquired brain damage of knee arthroscopy.
Gogoa could add value and competencies in the following areas:
- Basic and applied research on robotic rehabilitation from TRL1 to TRL9.
- Design and manufacturing of complete rehabilitation devices for both upper and lower limbs.
- Design of electronics to be embedded in rehabilitation devices.
- Software programming to manage any kind of socio-sanitary device.
- Design of algorithms to simulate intensive overground gait patterns.
- Design of clinical validation of medical devices.
- Close contacts with clinics to perform clinical validations.
- Experience on management of CE marking bureaucracy.
Areas of cooperation sought
- Devices supporting care plans
- Clinical validation of care plans.
- Design and manufacture of robotics.
- Embedded electronics for medical devices.
- Programming of software to manage medical devices.
- Rehabilitation treatments.
- Gait simulation algorithms.
Small (< 50 employees and ≤ € 10 m turnover)