Open to discuss
- Early identification of people at risk based on a holistic assessment
- Tools supporting the development and follow-up of an individual care plan by the interdisciplinary care team
- Decision support tools for improved and proactive care
- Tools facilitating seamless transitions and continuity of care from a person-centered perspective
- Supporting empowerment and self-management, early detection of complications and deterioration
Gnomon Informatics SA
GNOMON INFORMATICS S.A. is an innovative company headquartered in Thessaloniki, Greece. It provides solutions for patient empowerment and assisted independent living. History indicates a solid 25-year-old software engineering background, delivering important national & EU projects. GNOMON is the creator of eHealthPass, the patient centred platform that enables frictionless data flow across systems and clouds. Our company has the longstanding vision and inspiration to digitally transform healthcare, insurance and social care industries by unlocking the value of data and enabling the data economy.
Value our organisation can add in a joint tender
eHealthPass provides a web & a mobile application for the patient’s medical history, data usage, and goal tracking, while allowing the healthcare professional to remotely monitor his patients’ progress and careplan adherence. eHealthPass is a CE certified class II medical device and this internationally agreed standard (along with IHE, HL7, and FHIR) sets out the requirements for a quality management system specific to the medical devices industry. Please learn more here: https://ehealthpass.eu/about/
Areas of cooperation sought
Seeking for cooperation with partners in Norway,mostly (but not necessarily) focused on AI/ML algorithms, DSS etc. in terms of medical data collection.